Early Admission Option September 2021
Students completing Grade 10 during the 2019-20 academic year will be eligible to apply to NJC for September 2021 admission as early as June 26, 2020. Learn how to apply for early admission and how successful early candidates can benefit from a tuition incentive.
Successful early applicants benefit from the knowledge that they have secured a space at NJC well in advance of the traditional application period, which is helpful in planning the academic path forward. Families of those students who are accepted as part of the early admission option will receive a Swiss Franc tuition incentive upon enrollment. This benefit is in addition to the Swiss Franc incentive that all families are eligible for when they enroll by the prescribed enrollment deadline. As a single-grade school, the early admission option is designed to provide families with maximum flexibility while supporting the school in its planning.
To ensure the academic preparedness of successful early applicants for NJC's program, the early offer of admission is conditional upon the submission of a positive report card in the fall of 2020.
Download the instructions as well as the forms
that you will require to submit a complete application:
A complete application includes the following:
- Completed Application for Admission Form
- Summary of Interests and Activities
- Character Reference Letter
- High School transcript listing secondary school marks to date OR copies of report cards issued in Grades 9 and 10
- Copy of each report card to date in the current academic year
- 750-word essay from the applicant on a specified essay topic (download application instructions for details)
- Non-refundable application processing fee
All application documents are to be forwarded to NJC's Canadian Office by the Early Option Application Deadline of June 30, 2019:
Neuchâtel Junior College | Canadian Office
44 Victoria Street, Suite 1310
Toronto, Ontario M5C 1Y2